Location: Shenzhen, China
If you are an ambitious individual with a genuine interest in crypto-currencies, cutting-edge technologies and are seeking a
fast-track rewarding career look no further! Black Arrow is a small and ambitious software and hardware developing company. We encourage all of our staff to
define the scope and direction of work in a bottom up environment. We offer the opportunity for the right candidate(s) to be part of our success and have decision
responsibilities alongside with a fast-track career progression.
You will join a C# MVC team who are implementing the company's public and internal websites.
You will be working on several projects including websites, GUI and API for our devices.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in developing websites, strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, fluency in coding and systems design,
solid communication skills and a strong desire to produce a flawless product that the users will love to use.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Hands on development, debugging and software optimisation with C# and MVC (including websites, GUI)
- Working in small, focused, agile teams of engineers to create and develop new products and solutions
- Review and influence ongoing design and methods for ongoing projects
- Minimum BSc in computer science. MSc or PhD or equivalent experience would be an advantage
- 3+ years of commercial experience of development using ASP.NET using C#, SQL Server and MVC are essential
- Experience of OO analysis, design and programming
- Excellent understanding of best practices of how the user interface should be designed
- Excellent knowledge of Net 4.0, Asp.net MVC 3 or 4
- Expert level development in C#
- Knowledge and experience of design patterns
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis